Monday, July 24, 2006

The good, the bad, the ugly

The good:
Tomorrow is my 21st birthday!!
I'm not working tomorrow.
My party is this weekend.
Lily is probably going to nap for at least another hour.
Shane is being so good to me.
My mom got a part time job.
Oprah is so stinking funny. Heeeyyyyyooooo! Hey oh! Whooo! Heyyyyyy!!! Hell-OOO! "Do not go through another summer FAT!"

The bad:
I have a cold.
I need to do laundry.
I have to cook dinner in a couple hours.
I need more money.
Law and Order does not show enough episodes on TNT a day.
Cricket is so annoying.
We need to pressure wash the garage before my party.


The ugly:

I threw up last night.
My car still needs to be fixed.
Snickers peed on a floor mat today.
My stomache needs to get toned up ASAP.
My nails are painted black.

2 comments:

kat said...

haha tnt doesn't play enough law and order? do you want a 24 law and order channel?

happy birthday! I hope you feel better!

Jenna Bean said...

Nails= black? Ok, we're getting them done on Friday...no excuses. And yes, I agree with the LAw and Order...it sucks...whew we watch too much TV. I love you...Happy Birthday!