Thursday, August 03, 2006

Real Questions

Since I have been babysitting Shane's little cousins (8 and 4) these are REAL questions that have been asked to me. And these are continuous...one right after another.

Faith:

"Is Shane asleep?"
"Why is Shane sleeping?"
"Does Shane snore?"
"Does Shane like to sleep?"
"Is he still sleeping from last night or is he taking a nap?"
"Does he sleep in your bed?"
"Why does he sleep in your bed?"
"What does he wear?"
"Why doesn't he wear pjs?"
"He doesn't like pjs?"
"They don't fit him?"
"Why doesn't Shane like pjs?"
"Does Shane like to sleep?"
"When does he wake up?"
"How long does Shane sleep at night?"
"Do you know I sleep in a big girl bed?"
"I'm being SO good, right?"
"Do you love me so much?"
"I wear Dora pjs, does lily?"
"Why doesn't lily have any Dora pjs?"
"Does Lily love Dora?"
"I love Dora don't you?"

Are you sick of that yet? That's only some that I could remember.

And here's Garrett:

"Callie, do you see that Hummer?"
"Have you ever seen a Hummer with spinners?"
"I have, a guy with a tattoo had them in Downtown Atlanta."
"Do you like tattoos?"
"Why don't you have a tattoo?"
"Do they hurt?"
"My dad said they only hurt a little bit."
"Does Shane not like tattoos?"
"Does Andy have any tattoos?"
"I'm getting one when I turn 17. My dad's going to take me."
(Punches me in the arm.)
"Punch buggy. No punches back!"
"Do you like those cars?"
"Yeah. I want to get my mom one."
"Do you like your PT Cruiser?"
"OHH!!! There's a hummer! It's black."
"There's a gold PT Cruiser!"
"Callie, do you like Pt Cruisers?"
"Why did Shane buy you one?"
"I'm getting a truck."

This is all on the drive to my mom's house. And again, this is real.

5 comments:

kat said...

oh man maybe you should rethink teaching lily to talk.

Jenna Bean said...

And maybe you should rethink ever having more kids...this summer has been a real wake-up call for me and kids...believe me after being thrown up on all over yesterday I vowed to get the tubes tied after one...

cal cal said...

Chase told me that he wished I wasn't so fat today. Then, I threw him into a wall.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what happened the other day...

Andy said...

No I don't have any tatoos