Thursday, May 11, 2006

Strokin'

Hooooray! School is done! Summer is here!! I'm so happy. I even got an A on my final English paper. Yay.

So--something exciting. I took something really negative out of my life. Now I just need to have the willpower to KEEP it out. I'm so pumped though.

Yesterday, I went and saw ALL my friends! IT was so awesome--I love Megan, Kat, and Jen soooo much! And Ikea was great! I had a great time.



Today, I went and saw Courtney, who used to live up here. I really want to get together with her this summer, for some fun times. I miss that girl. Now, I have to get ready for a Choices = Consequences class as part of my TLC program for my damn ticket. Ugghh...

And I'm working Friday night and all day Saturday until 10. That will suck as well. But I need to get out of D-ville for a bit, so it will be a nice break up.

See ya!

6 comments:

kat said...

haha it was so good seeing you. guess what?! I might be in marietta on monday. i'm going to take the wharehouse guy to best buy at cumberland to buy a computer. are you working? if so ill drop by to see you!

cal cal said...

sadly i have a driving class that day. i am forever haunted by following too closely.

Jenna Bean said...

at least we are seeing each other again soon...and hopefully a part next Saturday night? Plus, I'm anxiously awaiting the next D'vill party!

Jenna Bean said...

strokin'...?

kat said...

i don't think i'm going to marietta on monday. but im excited to see you and shane and lily even if shane is just coming to decatur for the pizza. haha.

Jenna Bean said...

Is anything fun going on on Saturday?