Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her...

This week has been going ok so far... I went to my classes for TLC monday, which were super boring and long. Yesterday, my friends came over! Jenna, Kat, and Megan. It's always sooo good to see them! And I'm pumped for this weekend. We took lots of pictures, so hopefully Megan will send them to me soon. Brandon came over too for burgers last night, which was...interesting. Anyways nothing else new to report. I'm really enjoying this relaxing.

5 comments:

kat said...

it was fun! Thanks so much for having me. I'm really excited to see you this weekend, have you thought of anyone else to invite?

Jenna Bean said...

Have you ever considered the fact that you, me, Kat, and Megan will end up like the Golden Girls? I'm not so sure I'd be upset by that...hah....

cal cal said...

That's fine, but I ain't being Dorothy.

Jenna Bean said...

update?

Jenna Bean said...

Did you want to do anything w/me this week/weekend?