Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some questions

Right now, I'm in Mississippi with Andrew and my mom for his orientation. Last weekend, I was camping. I'm quite the traveler--all these "exotic" locales. My life is so funny lately.

I found a really good friend in someone who suprised me. I also cooled a friendship/weird situation with another guy who has been irking me, and I am even more excited about the stress that went away with that.

Do you ever think that you're the only one who cares? The only one who'll take the blame? The only one who will listen even though the person who is talking is you?

Hate me today. Hate me tomorrow.

4 comments:

kat said...

i don't hate you today. but maybe a little tomorrow. jk! I really miss you though call me when you get back to town!

Jenna Bean said...

Wow, who are all these people...friends, guys, etc.? Will you please come see your long-lost friends in Decatur on Saturday night?

cal cal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cal cal said...

I know, I need to explain everything!! It's quite the tale.