Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lily-isms

In a dull and boring week...filled with exams and deadlines, I decided to make a list of the top ten things that Lily does that makes me happy.

10. When she shrugs her shoulders and says "It's just TOO big!" to any outfit that I put out for her to wear. Mildly frusturating, but pretty darn funny.

9. When we're in the car and she sounds like Shane, saying, "Whoooa! Slow down, please."

8. When she talks on the phone and no matter what she's doing, tells people she's eating pizza, even at 7 30 in the morning.

7. How she loves watching Nemo on Andrew's Ipod

6. Whenever I ask her where something is she always says, I dunno! And then runs and finds it.

5. Her love for the Merry Go Round at Walmart. 50 cents really does bring this child JOY!!

4. How she always wants to give Cricket a treat.

3. Whenever she sees the spot where she drew lipstick on the carpet, she tells me that Daddy did it.

2. How she calls my mom "Mom."

1. And number one? Whenever I get home she always shouts, MOMMY! I missed you too!!

2 comments:

kat said...

oh this is the sweetest list ever!

Andy said...

What a boring blog...did it die? What happened? How do I know what happened to Callie Wilson?