Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas cheers for...

Lily's expensive Dora 4 wheeler-our gift to her, that she's too afarid to ride.

The end of the semester- and cheers for 3 As and a B+!! My best grades ever.

Dinner with friends--I'd forgotten how much I love you all and how much I missed you!

Starbucks giftcards. Delicious!

A trip to Florida-Marco Island to be exact. A week of fun in the sun, relaxation, and away from everything that clouds our minds every day.

Family--immediate and extended.

A week or so off from work-and great managers who agree to give me the needed time off.

New relationships--or more likely, the friends in our lives who have them. That happy "lovey-dovey" stage, as Shane and I try to remember what it's like to flirt. If offering to hold Lily's diaper bag a new pick up technique?

Douglasville's attempt at a "Pigeon Forge Christmas"--complete with the gaudy light shows and the blaring of Christmas music from someone's back porch at midnight.

Lily's new books-it's not even 10 am, and I have memorized "Puss and Boots."

Shane, Lily, and I leave for Marco Island on Saturday, and we'll return next friday! Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

kat said...

I'm so happy for your good grades, mine were my best too, we must be good influences on each other!

have a good vacation, and call me when you get back to hang out!

Jenna Bean said...

You need to update...soon.

Andy said...

What a boring blog it never gets updated...

kat said...

i miss your blog.