Monday, October 02, 2006

Sucessful birthday party: check!

I'm coming off a busy, but wonderful weekend that I am so excited to share about. Shane and I had a great anniversery! We went out to Alpine Steakhouse and it was pretty good. I think we still like Olde Mill better, but we're not in Vinings anymore. Shane loved the shirts I gave him. :)

Lily's birthday party was wonderful. I was so pleased with everyone who came out ...it was great to see people we've missed, like Stacy and Travis and their son Bennett, and new friends, like Lesley and her husband Brandn and their daughter Hailey. I was so pleased! It meant so much to me. Lily got some great presents including some adorable outfits, a Dora couch, lots of Dora stuff, books, stuffed animals, dress up stuff, some ADORABLE hairbows that I am obsessed with, etc. The cake was AWESOME too, though it did arrive a bit late! Pictures will come soon.

Saturday night, we had a bonfire at Shane's uncles which was also really fun, especially since Brittany and Jarrett came and Lesley and Brandn also joined us.

Lily was a little sick at her own party, but she is now feeling great and in love with all her stuff. She keeps holding up her whole hand, trying to say I'm two. She can't do just two fingers yet.

Anyways, a really really busy week ahead of me. Working towards the weekend. Shane is going on a fishing trip, so I have to find me some things to do!!

2 comments:

Jenna Bean said...

You can come to Decatur on Thursday night and you me and Kat can go out...perhaps 80s night at the Masquerade?

kat said...

sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry I missed the party it sounds like it was cute! Lunch sometime this week?