Saturday, September 09, 2006

What to do today?

That's the question I just asked Lily. Shane's off working today, so us girls are at home, but we want to do something fun. Douglasville makes that difficult though.



Back in Vinings we had the river...

Update on what's going on...

Not a whole lot. Work and school this week, and now finally the weekend has arrived! I'm off work too, so I am glad. Next Saturday night, I do have to work, but then the next 2 Saturdays I am off work. Lots of birthdays and special occasions coming up. I can't WAIT for Halloween. Lily's going to be a little devil, with sparkly devil horns, a wand, a little red leotard, and I would loooove to find some baby fishnets, but I might be pushing it.

Last night Brittany and Jarrett, our neighbors, came over for dinner and stayed till about midnight. It was very very fun. The food-Mexican-was AWESOME. YUUM.

Tonight Shane's aunt, Michelle, who is a widow this week as her husband Troy is hunting, and I are going to get Provinos, a yummy Italian place, takeout, get the kids some Happy Meals, and watch movies. We were planning on making some special drinks, like Cosmopolitans, but after last night, I think I may have to chill out with a can of Coke.



Wish me luck in finding something exciting to do today...

1 comment:

kat said...

haha yeah baby fishnets might cross that line. hope you found something to do!