Monday, November 27, 2006

A vague entry.

The tree is decorated and lit.

The lights are adorning the front porch.

The wreaths are in place.

And Lily is forwarned about the naughty children who don't get any presents.

The season is here!

Thanksgiving break was absolutely awesome and just what I needed.

Right now, I just want to be with people I love and have things be like they used to, but I can't seem to achieve that. Sometimes things change and it really really sucks. But what can you do?

2 comments:

kat said...

oh cute! I want to see your house!

yes, lunch thursday sounds perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hey! My phone screen broke, so I can't get your phone number or see who call or get text mesages, etc. So, call me on Trav's phone (770)572-9602! I miss you and want to catch up. I have been super-sick, but that's about it!